Got the ‘country’ audit done, managed to convert a whole bunch of strat functions converted from taking pointers to taking references allowing to remove a fair amount of clutter. Also tackled few other minor non-TOE issues.
I went thru rather a lot of strat “ownership” code: Factories can route through neutral countries; factories will always adopt their original country when owned by their original side; depots no-longer have their country asserted by the armybase…
1. Search the host code for the word “country” and visit every instance of its use.
2. Review mission posting rules on the host
3. Investigate why vehicle reservations are not being returned to the free pool.
4. Review with Gophur our “support brigade” solution.
Re #4. I want to put infantry on the Naval/Air brigade TOEs, but let you access them via a “virtual” Support Brigade listed under the Army. Another option might be to take the plunge and just try and allowing you to spawn infantry from a naval brigade and save the score to your army persona.
Gophur’s version requires a complicated system of infantry brigades that follow naval/air brigades around which just sets off alarm bells for me. So I guess I have to add
5. Audit use of the word “branch”.