Did a lot of groundwork today for items on the todo list, nothing tangible to anyone but a programmer really – mostly going thru code and putting in comments and bookmarks, testing out options for my design.
I didn’t track lines removed and added the last few days. But its funny to see how little the count has gone up. At last count:
I forgot to include header files when I did my line counts.
1.26 host source: 198,767 lines
1.27 host source: 190,297 lines
Today the counts are
1.27 houst source: 190,632 lines
A lot of those lines are comments where I felt they were absent, lacking or unclear. Since I’ve mostly been testing, I’m kinda pleased with that. Given the number of lines of code I removed in the same time, that’s not a bad increase.