The multicrew system is largely well defined and well written. The curveball comes from how well thought out the handful of hacks are. When I moved the list of “vehicles waiting to spawn” (posted weapons) into the brigade, it stopped coinciding with a seemingly unrelated linked list, a coincidence that the multicrew system depended on.
I’m getting better at finding these, but it still took me a little time. I’m just trying out my multicrew fixes now.
After that, I’ve got to deal with the RDP system. Implementing this with templates is trivial if time consuming. What’s not trivial is producing a web interface for it. I really want to cop out on this and just give them a “next cycle” column to enter values in, but Gophur wants something more advanced.
It’s not hard to do, it’s just a complete shift of gears and it takes an annoying amount of time – I’m just not set up for web developing.