Before you complain that the TOE sheets only go up to the cycle in production, I’m playing it safe here. It means that this doesn’t currently contain any data you can’t get by logging in or looking at the Gazette.
More details here.
// Include the WWIIOL meta data such as country names, etc.
// Include the full vehicle list into “wwii_vehicles”
// Insert a list for us to populate.
// Script to populate the list using all the data we
// references; “defer” tells the browser not to do this
// until all other scripts are done loading.
[/sourcecode] Which produces a list like this:
- English A13 Mk II requires rank 1
- French Aigle Destroyer requires rank 5
- English Airborne ATR requires rank 3
- French Airborne ATR requires rank 3
- German Airborne ATR requires rank 3