Dang it…

So the last 3 days feel like a waste because I’ve had two trivial tasks to complete which have been stonewalled by a bevvy of obstacles from the minor (a wrong URL) to the frustrating (the map-crash bug which I had to fix because it was happening to me consistently and preventing me from testing my trivial stuff).

I sorted that this morning and steamed thru a bunch of other minutae this afternoon, synced the client and host codebase up (panicked moment where I thought Gophur had gone ahead and built 1.29.0.3 before I’d checked in the host stuff which would mean I wouldn’t get to test what I really need to test until next week). I checked a bunch of the localization stuff I needed to test, which proved to have some ordering issues, I got those out of the way and …

I still forgot to test my “fix” for the FPS window showing ridiculous 4-figure packet loss percentages.

BAH.

Leave a Reply

Name and email address are required. Your email address will not be published.

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

You may use these HTML tags and attributes:

<a href="" title="" rel=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <pre> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong> 

%d bloggers like this: