Version 0.2 2010/03/01 [ Status:: MySQL: working; SQLite: working ]
- Completed a number of incomplete functions.
- Brought the SQLite interface up to working status.
- Some convenience functions (variadic constructors).
- Fixed numerous bugs.
- Significantly bolstered “main.cpp”
- Added variadic ResultSet snprintf-based constructor:
- ResultSet rs(Connection&, const char* format, size_t maxStatementLen, …) ;
- Replaced ‘report’ parameter in ‘Connect’ with ‘flags’.
- Added static DefaultFlags() member to MySQLConnection and SQLite Connection.
- Added DBA_DEFAULT_FLAGS_<dbname> optional define for specifying custom defaults.
- Added “driver” field to Credentials (for SQLite vfs support)
- Added bool HasAccurateRowCount() member to Connection classes
- Added SQLite friendly constructor for credentials:
- Credentials creds(“databasename”) ;
- (May seem excessive, but may allow for encrypted databases later)
- Improved main.cpp (primarily a functionality testing module):
- Default is to run quietly with an success status,
- “-v” argument invokes verbose output,
- Only outputs errors on failure or if -v is specified,
- Tests all supported database modules with the same code
(I started writing a seprate SQLite test routine; this IS supposed to be an abstraction API after all!)