HTMLized source

Well, harumph, I figured one of you would have taken a look at my code and poked glaring holes in it – or the concept :) For those of you who don’t like bz2 files, I also put a zip up and I also put the source up along with htlmified versions of each source file (http://www.kfs.org/~oliver/dba/source/).

Not going to get chance to do anything else with it this week, somewhere between 1.30 and here one of the hosts in 1.31 has gotten badly out of shape, so I’m going to have to look at memory organization and instruction ordering in some rather ancient code. *Sigh*. I did just find 100Mb of memory that was being allocated for defunct legacy reasons…