HTMLized source

Well, harumph, I figured one of you would have taken a look at my code and poked glaring holes in it – or the concept :) For those of you who don’t like bz2 files, I also put a zip up and I also put the source up along with htlmified versions of each source file (http://www.kfs.org/~oliver/dba/source/).

Not going to get chance to do anything else with it this week, somewhere between 1.30 and here one of the hosts in 1.31 has gotten badly out of shape, so I’m going to have to look at memory organization and instruction ordering in some rather ancient code. *Sigh*. I did just find 100Mb of memory that was being allocated for defunct legacy reasons…

Leave a Reply

Name and email address are required. Your email address will not be published.

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

You may use these HTML tags and attributes:

<a href="" title="" rel=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <pre> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong> 

%d bloggers like this: