Diagnosing header pollution?

Host builds under Linux/GCC have gotten a tad slow. I threw in a couple of #pragma warnings and it seems to be spending most of its time munching on headers.

Anyone any experience on diagnosing compiler slow down with GCC? Usually it’s header pollution, and I’m trying to figure out non-retarded ways to get talk CMake into generating per-target precompiled headers automatically, but in the meantime… I could really use figuring out where mah slowdown is.

“dba” 0.3.0

http://www.kfs.org/~oliver/dba/

Found a problem with the way I was testing logical statements (rs[0] != NULL) which lead to finding that some of the tests weren’t being, well, tested. After fixing that, I found the SQLite interface was reading one too many rows.

Also turned on -Wall and -Werror for the non-MSVC builds, to catch any errors I was missing – I found a few minor casting problems which I also fixed. This version is the first “healthy” version. It also seems to compile and work quite happily under MSVC.

– Oliver