“dba” 0.3.0

http://www.kfs.org/~oliver/dba/

Found a problem with the way I was testing logical statements (rs[0] != NULL) which lead to finding that some of the tests weren’t being, well, tested. After fixing that, I found the SQLite interface was reading one too many rows.

Also turned on -Wall and -Werror for the non-MSVC builds, to catch any errors I was missing – I found a few minor casting problems which I also fixed. This version is the first “healthy” version. It also seems to compile and work quite happily under MSVC.

– Oliver

Leave a Reply

Name and email address are required. Your email address will not be published.

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

You may use these HTML tags and attributes:

<a href="" title="" rel=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <pre> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong> 

%d bloggers like this: