I was going to post my little OpenMP self-tuition examples, but in the process of cleaning them up for public consumption, I discovered that Visual Studio 2010 doesn’t support OpenMP 3.0. Since about half of my examples focus on the use of the task directive for recursion and descent, it’s kinda pointless =/
- What does it feel like to touch an ice cube?
- Fallout 3 "Live"
- Time Warner Cable: Internet 90's style.
- OpenMP dissapointment from Visual Studio
- Line count
- C++ Closures
- The problem with multiple CPU cores...
- Thinking TS3 for your MMO? Don't.
- A caution to TXU customers...
- The more redeeming features of C++11
- 844,611 squirrels
1.31 adobe apple austin battleground europe battlegroundeurope c++ c++0x capture cats chrome Coding databases dba elite firefox game development games gamevideos Gaming gcc google htc trophy intel kittens linux localization mars mea culpa mercurial microsoft mmo mmorpg mysql networking online games parallelism parallelization patches python rants satans sphincter space spam spore squads stargate stargate atlantis star wars strat subversion svn ubuntu version control video games videos virtualization vista visual source safe visual studio visualsvn vmware vss web windows windows 7 windows 7 phone wwii WWIIOL wwiionline wwii online x3 x3 terran conflict x3:tc zeromq