Allies have the North Armybase zipped up tightly, Axis hold the most strategic location between the last depot and the AB, overlooking the tract of otherwise open ground. Can either side take control of the no-mans-land and secure the town?
- A caution to TXU customers...
- The more redeeming features of C++11
- How to "live-beta" the new update mode
- Air Grid visuals: follow up
- Assassins' Creed: More is a lot less
- SVN: 4 weeks in
- X3: Terran Conflict (and a QA rant)
- OpenMP dissapointment from Visual Studio
- Computer, Operating and Programming.
- 844,985 squirrels
1.31 adobe apple austin battleground europe battlegroundeurope c++ c++0x capture cats chrome Coding databases dba elite firefox game development games gamevideos Gaming gcc google htc trophy intel kittens linux localization mars mea culpa mercurial microsoft mmo mmorpg mysql networking online games parallelism parallelization patches python rants satans sphincter space spam spore squads stargate stargate atlantis star wars strat subversion svn ubuntu version control video games videos virtualization vista visual source safe visual studio visualsvn vmware vss web windows windows 7 windows 7 phone wwii WWIIOL wwiionline wwii online x3 x3 terran conflict x3:tc zeromq