Building your own kernel isn’t easy, and for the most part what you want is just to tweak driver settings. So it seems strange that, after all this time, nobody has made a “kernel this” tool which builds a hardware-specific kernel, initrd etc.
- X3: Terran Conflict (and a QA rant)
- Thinking TS3 for your MMO? Don't.
- A caution to TXU customers...
- The more redeeming features of C++11
- What does it feel like to touch an ice cube?
- X3TC: A little upgrade goes a long way
- X3 Storyline vs Sandbox
- "Spore has stopped working" under Vista fix
- Fallout 3 "Live"
- Pi for kids?
- 843,414 squirrels
1.31 adobe apple austin battleground europe battlegroundeurope c++ c++0x capture cats chrome Coding databases dba elite firefox game development games gamevideos Gaming gcc google htc trophy intel kittens linux localization mars mea culpa mercurial microsoft mmo mmorpg mysql networking online games parallelism parallelization patches python rants satans sphincter space spam spore squads stargate stargate atlantis star wars strat subversion svn ubuntu version control video games videos virtualization vista visual source safe visual studio visualsvn vmware vss web windows windows 7 windows 7 phone wwii WWIIOL wwiionline wwii online x3 x3 terran conflict x3:tc zeromq