cross platform

Login Queues

Just got done adding a Login Queue system to the auth host (I have to add it to Playgate too, but it’s the weekend and it’s late and I’m gonna do that later).

The nice thing about working on this particular piece of “sigh” was that I got to work mostly in Visual Studio. I used CMake to rustle up a quick .sln for the host files and the code I was writing was isolated enough that it didn’t run into any cross-platform issues.

Vector initialization: Cross-platform gotcha

Well, oops; my fix for the map-crash bug broke the PC build. After a lot of head-scratching and some help from Ramp, he finally tracked it down to a crash in my new code, specifically in the RemoveSuperCells part of the destructor.