sqlite

“dba” 0.3.0

http://www.kfs.org/~oliver/dba/

Found a problem with the way I was testing logical statements (rs[0] != NULL) which lead to finding that some of the tests weren’t being, well, tested. After fixing that, I found the SQLite interface was reading one too many rows.

Also turned on -Wall and -Werror for the non-MSVC builds, to catch any errors I was missing – I found a few minor casting problems which I also fixed. This version is the first “healthy” version. It also seems to compile and work quite happily under MSVC.

– Oliver

“dba” v0.2

http://www.kfs.org/~oliver/dba/

Version 0.2  2010/03/01 [ Status:: MySQL: working; SQLite: working ]
  1. Completed a number of incomplete functions.
  2. Brought the SQLite interface up to working status.
  3. Some convenience functions (variadic constructors).
  4. Fixed numerous bugs.
  5. Significantly bolstered “main.cpp”