The idea of magnetic/plasma shields for spacecraft pops up every year or two, but what you might have missed was that it was theory. It’s a small step but they’re testing it in the lab now with good results.
- A caution to TXU customers...
- The more redeeming features of C++11
- How to "live-beta" the new update mode
- Air Grid visuals: follow up
- Assassins' Creed: More is a lot less
- SVN: 4 weeks in
- X3: Terran Conflict (and a QA rant)
- OpenMP dissapointment from Visual Studio
- Computer, Operating and Programming.
- 844,985 squirrels
1.31 adobe apple austin battleground europe battlegroundeurope c++ c++0x capture cats chrome Coding databases dba elite firefox game development games gamevideos Gaming gcc google htc trophy intel kittens linux localization mars mea culpa mercurial microsoft mmo mmorpg mysql networking online games parallelism parallelization patches python rants satans sphincter space spam spore squads stargate stargate atlantis star wars strat subversion svn ubuntu version control video games videos virtualization vista visual source safe visual studio visualsvn vmware vss web windows windows 7 windows 7 phone wwii WWIIOL wwiionline wwii online x3 x3 terran conflict x3:tc zeromq